Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Next meeting

Hey Critters,

Just a reminder and alert to those who didn't come to our last meeting... our next meeting will be at the end of this month.

Date: 24th Nov, Saturday
Time: 2 p.m. (lunch at 12 p.m. at mamak before for those who want to join me)
Venue: PG

Topic: Should parenting be gendered? Should we bring up boys differently from girls? Why? What are the pros and cons of doing that?

Presenter: Vianna


I will post links to the readings next but meanwhile, you can also go do your own research on this topic, not to mention deep thinking!!! Actually, you don't need to read too much to have an opinion on this issue.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Hmm..This is a great topic! Never give it a deep thought before. Wish I can be there for the discussion but I got to go to work.Is it possible for anyone to record it and send to me??